Friday, March 12, 2010

TV Star

Well this doesn't happen everyday. I was offered a spot as a "character" on a reality tv show tonight.

I got a call from one of my friends asking me if I wanted to be apart of this show. His partner is a celebrity designer and is filming a pilot about him traveling and giving women makeovers; letting them know how a red carpet moment feels like. They wanted me to be the assistant on camera and off. Sounds like a really cool experience. The only catch was that they were leaving to go film the very next morning and would be gone for 10 days in an RV. So I had to turn it down since it was so last minute and could not change my work schedule. I thought it was pretty cool though that they thought of me and consider me "camera friendly."

Kinda sad I had to turn it down, but might be for the best. Just my luck it will be the number 1 show on Bravo or something.

No comments: