Monday, March 1, 2010

Catch Up

Here are so random things that have been going on since I last posted 5 months ago:

-We Moved! We moved into an apartment in Torrance at the end of October. We love it and we are in a great ward.

-Eric is in the Young Men's teaching the priests, and I am in the Young Women's over the Beehives.

-Eric and I went to New York

-Eric won the Rice Family Decathlon during Christmas. I was a little upset by this, I thought I had a real shot; darn pine cone toss.

-My brother Jordan got his mission call, and is now in the MTC, going to Sao Paulo Brasil Interlagos Mission.

-Eric and I have discovered the wonders of the Library. Who knew they had so many great dvds?

-My sister, Kristin got married in December up in Oakland. So excited for her and Cuba. We had a fun time in San Fransico and can't wait to go back.

-My nephew Luke, likes Eric a lot. I told Luke that I loved him and he replied back, "Ya, I love Eric a lot." Don't worry that boy loves me and lets me know. Milesy has taken to calling me "Ommey", he thinks its so funny.

Thats all I can think of, and hope to be a better blogger in the future.

1 comment:

jackie boy said...

So glad to hear about you Chicos! Kristin never tells me anything. It sounds like you guys are doing so well. I have tried very hard to get Luke to like me that much too. I am jealous you've gotten to see them so much but they are mine again!