Friday, February 19, 2010

New York

Eric and I celebrated our anniversary back in September by going to New York City.
It was amazing! I want to go back as soon as possible. We had great weather and an amazing time.
We saw West Side Story, went to a taping of Jimmy Fallon, took a row boat out at Central Park, ate a lot of amazing food, walked the Brooklyn Bridge, rode bikes in Central Park, went to the Met, walked a lot, and so much more!

Here are some pics from our trip, sadly we kinda forgot to get some of ourselves.








5 comments:

heidi said...

Sounds fun. You should thank mom, too. You probably enjoyed West Side Story much more than you would have if she had not sung those show tunes to us growing up. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."

Whitney Rice said...

It's funny, cause they did that song in Spanish, so I was kinda a little disappointed, but I guess that means I wish have to have Mom's version stuck in my head.

Boren Family said...

So jealous! And you take some pretty amazing pictures. Oh and did you seriously forget to take pictures of you?? HA!

kate said...

love nyc. i was just daydreaming about going back for our ten-year anniversary. so jealous!

Kristin Rosell said...

I don't believe you actually went...I would like some proof. You got those pics from google images huh.