Being on campus, I realized there are some things that I think I will experience and see at BYU-Idaho.
1. Kids walking around with arrows in their backpack. I was unaware that BYU-I was creating a legion of elves from LOTR.
2. Random girl walking outside, singing at the top of her lungs. Step aside Fräulein Maria, looks like you got some competition.
3.Unicycle boy. Some of those bikes are massive.
4. Poster in the health center "Thinking about starting a family? Then eat these vegetables."
6. Pleasant employees. Charming smile, polite, enthusiastic conversation.
7. Large population of Pacific North westerners. How can I tell you may ask? Simple. Fleece, carabiner, new balance, cliff bar, and REI water bottle.
These small and simple things have only added to my joy of attending school here. You never know what you are going to see...