So Eric and I moved back up to Rexburg this week for our final year up here. Thank goodness. Even though Rexburg is kinda lame because of the snow and there is nothing around, there are some positives.
Things I like about Rexburg:
1. Our apartment is really nice (this is very important because to be stuck in a dump in Idaho surrounded by snow is kinda depressing)
2. I love my job. I am a receptionist for the school and everyone is really nice, I can wear whatever I want, and they let me do my homework.
3.Excited for my classes, some are going to be really interesting and fun.
4. seeing old friends
Things I miss about Las Vegas:
1. It's Vegas, so much to do!
2. Being close to family
3. Anthropologie (so much fun to work there, discount wasn't to bad either)
4. Seeing the strip from our apartment
5. Nice weather
Also Eric's parents helped move us up so they had fun with them this past weekend. We drove up to Jackson Hole. Really pretty drive, but as soon as we got up there we walked around for a couple of minutes and got in the car; it was -10.